About the Library Tutorials
Pitt Community College Library has created tutorials on a variety of topics including searching our catalog, using online databases, and evaluating websites. These tutorials can be linked or embedded at your point of need. If you would like for us to create a tutorial on a certain topic, please contact us at PCC Library.
Photo Credit: Stuck in Customs, Flickr
- Basic Search: [PDF Script]
- Quick Search Box: [PDF Script]
- Search for Children's Books: [PDF Script]
- Power Search: Searching by Location [PDF Script]
- Placing Holds on Checked Out Items [PDF Script]
- Borrow Books from Other Community College Libraries [PDF Script]
- Renew Library Materials Online [PDF Script]
- Online Databases Overview: [PDF Script]
- Literature Criticism Online Advanced Search: [PDF Script]
- Literary Reference Center Plus: [PDF Script]
- Academic Search Complete (Literature Criticism): [PDF Script]
- Identifying Scholarly Articles: [PDF Script]
- Evaluating Websites:
Computer Technology - How To
- Printing Multiple PowerPoint Slides per Page: [PDF Script]
Visit the PCC Library YouTube Channel.
Please share comments and ideas for additional tutorials by calling us at the Library Reference Desk at (252) 493-7360 or e-mailing us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Welcome to PCC Library!
Clifton W. Everett Building
1986 Pitt Tech Road
Winterville, NC 28590