How to Borrow Materials
- Present your library card at the Circulation Desk (1st floor).
- If you have any overdue items or fines on your library record, you will not be allowed to borrow materials until your account is settled.
- Students may have no more than 10 items checked out at one time.
- Pitt County residents may have no more than 5 items checked out at one time.
- Materials in the public audiovisual collection (such as DVD's) are limited to two items checked out at a time for students and Pitt County residents.