You can renew a checked-out library item as long as no one else has placed a hold on the item and it is not overdue.
For first time renewals you can use any of the methods listed below. After you have renewed your item one time by calling, e-mailing, or using the online renewal form, you will need to bring your item to the Circulation Desk in person every other time you want to renew that item. You can renew an item multiple times as long as no one else has requested it.
Methods for renewing library materials:
- Call the Circulation Desk: (252) 493-7350
- E-mail the Circulation Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Circulation Desk.
- Renew your items online.
Follow these steps to renew your items ONLINE:
- Go to the My Account page.
- Click on "Renew My Materials."
- In the text box labeled, "User ID", type your library barcode number.
- Click on "List Charged Items."
- You can click on "Renew All" to renew all of the items you have borrowed, or select individual items to renew.
- NOTE: If your items are already overdue, you will not be able to renew the items.
- Once you have made your selections and renewed them, click on "Logout".